CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

US and A



It seems like my T.V. has been stuck on NBC for days now. I have really enjoyed watching the Summer Olympics in Beijing. I loved their opening ceremonies and like how they sometimes jump from one sport to another. Too much on one can be a bit overwhelming. So far I think that swimming, gymnastics, and basketball (Go Boozer & Williams) have been my favs. It is funny, I don't even remember watching the Atlanta games. I think I like the Winter Games just a little bit more than the Summer Games. Of course I am biased because of the Salt Lake Games in 2002 I was able to attend many of the events. It was AWESOME!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello new blog! I love the new look! I'll be in your neck of the woods on the 28th for the ESPN company picnic. Marvin gets off work at 3pm, so we'll be there after that. I hope I get to see you! :)

Aubrey Doyle said...

The Olympics really are exciting! I was never really into it until we hosted it here! Fun!

This is a couple days early, but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day celebrating number 29! You are a great person and I'm glad to know you!