CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 9, 2009

It's A.............................................


BOY

Today we found out that our little blueberry is a boy. We are thrilled. We both thought it would be a boy and it was nice to have our suspicion's correct. This is the picture of his little boy parts. Mike calls it "Frank and Beans" he is so silly.

We already have a name picked out. He will be Charles Michael with the nickname Charlie. When my sister was born I really wanted her to be a boy and name him Charlie. When it came time to think of boy names Mike suggested we use Charlie. Of course I love it and he loves it too.

Charlie is very active. I feel him move all the time. The Doctor was having a hard time getting all the pictures they needed because he was so busy rolling, twisting, and turning. They even had me rolling onto my side to try and get the pictures. It is amazing what you see. We saw the chambers of the heart, spine, belly, kidneys, brain, legs, arms, bladder, stomach and all the important parts.

We had a wonderful day. I walked away saying boy oh boy quite often.

4 comments:

J said...

Yeah! Boys are so much fun. I am glad he is healthy and you are happy. I can't wait to see you in Dec. Congratulations!!!

Hayley said...

i'm so excited for you! not so secretly, i want a boy first!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Boy, oh boy! My guess was wrong- I was convinced you were having a girl. Congratulations! Mike will have a buddy to watch sports with & he will think his daddy has the coolest job ever.

Mel said...

Contrats! I'm so excited for you! :)