CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Beebo


My husband got this book for Christmas last year. It is all about a little baby hippo and his "beebo" or belly button. When his sister was pregnant with our nephew he thought that her belly button was so funny. Well now my belly button is starting to "pop". It is pretty sensitive so when Mike comes up to me saying beeeeeboooo I quickly turn the other way. I showed him how it is starting to look flatter his comment was it looks like it is unwinding. I thought that was a funny way of looking at it.

On a side note I had a Dr. appointment last Tuesday all is well, I listened to his heartbeat and it was about 130 beats per min. We chatted about the flu shots and heartburn. I decided to go ahead and get the flu shot and H1N1 flu shot, I really had a hard time making that decision but the Dr. recommends it and being a teacher I am at a greater risk of catching those viruses from the little kindergartners. Oh what fun.

0 comments: