CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lemon, Orange, Avocado


Little baby L'Etoile is now the size of an avocado.
I am wondering if those little flutters in my tummy could be the baby.....
It is hard to tell. I guess I will know for sure in a few more weeks.
Our next Dr. appointment is on Tuesday. I hope we will get some updated ultrasound pics.

I think that the little avocado was very happy today. We went to the Big E which is the Eastern States Exposition or state fair. I had nachos, frozen lemonade, cheese on a stick and jerky (msg free!). I think that the Dr. will tell me that I have gained too much this week :)
But it was worth it!

1 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

And what a cute little avocado you will have! Love the comparisons! (and the food description made me super hungry!)