CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cravings

I have found that since becoming pregnant I do crave certain types of foods. Lately it has been the huge super pretzels. I love to dip them in mustard. This picture was at Mikes company picnic. I was Super excited when I saw the pretzels. Other foods that are at the top of my list are limes, chicken noodle soup, cold sliced raw bell peppers, cheerios, and sour patch kids. Don't worry I don't like them all mixed up!

One thing I haven't really craved is ice cream! What is wrong with me.... Normally I eat a ton of ice cream, but lately it just hasn't sounded good. Another weird item that I have been thinking about is BACON! I don't eat bacon but when I see it on T.V. I think that I want it. Then I think Ewww..... Crazy messages my body is sending me.

Mike has been a very attentive husband and when I say "that sounds good" he is almost always on board to make it happen. One morning I went to go have a bowl of cream of wheat (another item I crave) and he said "how about waffles!" (He loves waffles) so I made him waffles and I had cream of wheat.... we were both very happy.

1 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

Cute! Again, I am so happy for you! You will be the cutest little mommy!

Speaking of cravings, I will share mine with you. When I was preggo with Oliver I totally craved snickers with almonds. With Linc it was 3 Musketeers. With this baby (nixon) I never really craved anything. Strange.

Keep up the updates! I love to hear about your life!