CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Details

Well we made the official announcment on Facebook a week or two ago but I will post the details here as well :)

We are due March 8, 2010
We are so excited!
Everything has been going very well.
Next ultrasound is this Friday :)

On a side note Mike has this I-Phone pregnancy tracker that tells us the size, what developments it has made, and what I can expect to be feeling for that particular week.
So far the sizes of the baby have said:
1. Blueberry
2. Grape
3. Fig
4. Prune
5. Plum
I am so glad I dont have to call it a prune anymore... just doesn't sound right. Blueberry thus far has been my favorite nickname.

2 comments:

J said...

I am so excited. I went and saw the Butterfield Canyon people the other day and told all of them. They were so happy for you. We are all wondering when you will be moving back to UT??? When it gets closer I will set up a lunch/shower for you. Good luck with no morning sickness. Can't wait to hear about the cravings!

Aubrey Doyle said...

I think prune is probably a good description in both size and appearance! Great entry! So excited for you guys! I should check facebook more often so I'm up on the news! Our babes will only be 3ish months apart! Of course, this is my last and your first, but whatever!

Keep us posted!