CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

11 Weeks and Counting

Well we are now 11 weeks along. I feel great. I have been very lucky based on what some people have told me. No morning sickness at all! I usually just feel tired. I find myself sleeping about 9 hours every night. I have had so many doctor appointments it is crazy. I guess it is all necessary. All my blood work has come back normal. In my next post I hope to start putting up some pics of the ultrasounds and document the growing belly :)

4 comments:

Hayley said...

how exciting!!! congratulations! i can't wait to have a baby!

Silvester Family said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you and your hubby.

Mel said...

Congrats! I hope everything continues to go fabulous for you. Can't wait to see the fun pictures.

Aubrey Doyle said...

Wait! Is this your actual announcement? Did I miss something?

I am so excited for you guys! You will be a great little mommy and I am so glad that things are going smoothly for you thus far! Now I can't remember if I read a due date! I must go check!

Please give us more details...