CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

730 Days



It was 2 years ago today that I married my best friend. He has been my everything for a very long time. Leaving Utah and moving to Connecticut was one of our biggest challenges, well more so for me than him. I left my family, friends, and my job. It was very scary being so far from everything I have ever known. However looking back on these past two years it is amazing how we have grown as our own little family. We had to learn to rely on only each other. When those disagreements happen it is not like we have a choice to leave, where in the heck would we go! That has made our marriage stronger, learning how to communicate, and "live with each other". We still long to be closer to our families but we both know that no matter where we are as long as we have each other we can make it work. We are excited to see what the future holds for us, hopefully my parents will get some grand kids within the next few years (yes mom I said years), and buy a home.

Thanks Michael for the past 2 years but more importantly for the last 10. It was 1999 when we first "kissed" and we have never been apart since. Even through the "long distance" times our love never wavered you are the one person that was made just for me and I am so very happy that we are here now. I've never been happier. Ich liebe Dich.

5 comments:

Wayman Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's already been 2 years. It seems like it was just yesterday when I was at your wedding. I hope you guys had a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! You make a lovely bride and the two of you make a very sweet couple. Where is the first picture taken? Those windows look fantastic and I bet the view through them is breathtaking.

Aubrey Doyle said...

What a sweet post about your hubby! I am glad you guys are so happy!

Loved the wedding photos! I don't remember your cake, but wow! I love it!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

I remember that day! You were an absolutely beautiful bride. I'm glad you & Mike are happy.

Marvin said...

Happy anniversary, y'all! Here's to two years of awesome, and glad to see some of the wedding pics.