CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hello Blogger

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to join your ranks as a official blogger. When I told Big-Star aka Mike about starting this up he said "WHAT! Why must we always do things together!" After explaining the whole process and how "SheRoos" and "HeRoos" work their blog he was a bit more into it. I don't know why he thinks he can have time of his own, he moved me here and is going to have to put up with me until I am closer to home. Anyway, I hope that this will be a way to keep in touch with all of you, being this far from home sucks!

2 comments:

nymanzanita said...

Welcome to blogging! I am one of SheRoos friends from her mission and I saw your blog link. I am curious about something....you have a link for Homemade by Jill on your blog. Is she one of you friends? I just thought it was funny because the world is so small. I ran onto her blog the other day when I was looking for a pattern for baby burp cloths and now I see her on your page. How funny if you know her...what a small world.

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Yeah, I can't wait for you to start doing this blogging thing! You can't just tease us and then leave us hanging. Get going girl!