CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Shower

Measuring the belly


Opening Gifts





Cake, Yum!


While I was home over holiday break my family threw me a baby shower. It was so nice to be able to see everyone. I just wish we had a little bit more time to visit. We were very spoiled, we had olive garden soup and bread sticks to eat, very yummy cake and fun games. Little Charlie is one lucky little boy. He now has cute bathrobes, blankets, a baby food cooker, rattles, diapers, wipes, outfits, and a whole library of books. Amongst other things! Thank you so very much to all who came to my shower. And a big thank you to My mom, mother-in law, sister, sister-in law, and grandma for putting this all together during such a busy time of year.
Love y-all Lots!

0 comments: