CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

10 Days and Counting


Mike and I are super excited to be heading to Utah for the holidays. It is going to be JAM packed into 5 days. We can't wait to see our families and friends. We had our latest Dr. appointment last Tuesday and all is well. Charlie's heartbeat was about 140 beats per min and my appointments are now going to be every 2 weeks and in late January we will go in every week. I guess that means I had better wrap my head around actually having this baby! It is a bit overwhelming to think about. Guess we had better sign up for those childbirth classes eh! Hope you all have a Happy Holiday!

This is us in front of the "Lobsta" traps that they decorated in the shape of a Christmas tree.
Cape Cod, Mass.

1 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

Can't wait to see you!