CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Roos Visit 2008

In September my friend Jennie came to Connecticut to visit us. She brought her cute little family with her. We first went to Boston where they had been staying for a few days. We drove there in the morning and came back to CT later that night. Here are a few pics from our day trip to Boston. What a beautiful city.


This is the church of christian science. It was beautiful.



Jennie and Rick took us on a "Duck" Tour. This is a boat that drives on land and can go directly into the water. It was nice but pretty chilly, so Mike gave me the "shirt off his back" to keep me warm. We drove by all the Boston sights including Cheers!

Jennie was brave and actually drove the duck boat in the water! She even took her little Quacker with her!



Baby "M"

Jennie is so friendly she made friends with a group of bike taxi guys. She told them she always wanted to try it so we did. It was hilarious! We had a great time. Thanks Jennie for making the trip out from UT. I will post some of their Connecticut vacation next!

2 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

oh my goodness, we had so much fun with you! Boston was great and that restaurant was delicious. I'm glad we made that guy work his muscles...I felt like I was in college again teasing his friend.

Wayman Fam said...

I want to go to Boston so bad!! It looks like such a pretty city. If I ever make it there I will definetely call you.