CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tagged-a-lag

My Friend Emily Tagged me to take pics of these things.
You all know how good I am at blogging! This was an easy one!

1. Laundry






2. Favorite Room- Our living room/Dining Room,
apartment living is great!







3. Little One- Well no little ones yet
but these blurry beta fish will due for now :)





4. Favorite Shoes- They just broke, I was bummed.





5. Toilet- My hubbin's does a fabulous job keeping it shiny. Love ya Mike!





6. Sink- So glad we have a dishwasher!







7. Fridge- Yumm, pasta!









8. Self- What a hottie! LOL!








9. Closet- This is the side I keep my clothes on. The other side is storage for teaching stuff.





10. Messy Room- Not too bad today but whew one bad morning and that bed is covered in clothes.



I Tag Jennie! You go girl!











2 comments:

Wayman Fam said...

Nice job!!! My favorite is the close-up of you. I'm excited that you are coming soon. Give me a call when you get here

Aubrey Doyle said...

It's fun to see pics of your apt. I'm with Em, give me a call when you're in town! We should all get together for dinner one night!